INSURANCE REQUIREMENT FOR PERFORMING ON-SITE SERVICES FOR THE
LOS RIOS COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
All insurance policies shall include additional insured (AI) endorsement naming the Los Rios Community College District,
its trustees, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, inspectors, project managers, consultants, their employees and each
of them, as additional insured. Alternatively, policy can provide blanket AI endorsement referencing written contract.
The minimum insurance coverage to be obtained by the Vendor is as follows:
Commercial/Comprehensive General Liability Insurance (Insurance Services Organization, Inc. form GL-00-01, Ed. 11-89
or equivalent) (ISO CG 00 0 1):
• Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Insurance for Premises and Operations
• Personal Injury for Premises and Operations; Independent Contractors
• Incidental Contracts
• Contractual Liability
• Broad Form Comprehensive General Liability Endorsement (Insurance Services Organization, Inc. form GL-04-04, Ed.
5-81 or equivalent)
• Products and Completed Operations which shall be in the amount of not less than a combined single limit of One
Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence for one or more persons injured and property damaged on an
occurrence form insurance policy. The aggregate limit of liability for products and completed operations shall not
be less than Three Million Dollars ($3,000,000) for Type A, Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) for Type B.
• Any combination of General Liability and Excess Liability Coverage can be combined to meet the Aggregate.
Business Automobile Liability Policy Insurance (Insurance Serving Organization, Inc. form CA 00 0 1 or equivalent):
• Protection against loss as a resul
t of liability to others caused by an accident and resulting in bodily injury and/or
property damage, arising out of the ownership or use of any automobile the limits of liability shall not be less than
One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) combined single limit each accident for bodily injury and property damage
Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance:
• The Vendor shall be a qualified self-insurer or shall carry full Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability
insurance coverage, either through the State Compensation Insurance Fund or a standard approved policy
obtained from a licensed insurance carrier for all persons employed, either directly or through subcontractors, in
carrying out the work under this Contract in accordance with the "Workers' Compensation and Insurance Act,"
sion IV thereof. Employers' limits of liability shall be the prevailing statutory limits of liability.
• If no (zero) employees, complete Sole Proprietor form
The Vendor shall provide a Certificate of Insurance and required endorsements to comply with this section at least 15
days prior to commencement of work under this contract. The certificate shall state that LRCCD will be given 30 days
notice of any material change or cancellation in coverage.