Community College Terms and Cond
The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign offers this agreement to students attending Illinois
Central College who have an interest in completing their bachelor’s degree at Illinois. In order
for this agreement to be valid, all terms and conditions must be met.
1. Illinois Central College must be the student’s primary institution. Students currently
enrolled in high school are not eligible to participate in the transfer agreement.
2. Students must complete the agreement form by the time 30 graded hours have been
earned at Illinois Central College.
3. Guaranteed Admission will be offered to participating students to an Illinois major as
long as all requirements have been met as posted in the Transfer Handbook:
www.transferhandbook.illinois.edu. Illinois does not guarantee that students will be
admitted to their intended program of study due to the competitiveness of admission as
well as space constraints, which will vary from year to year.
4. All participating students must read and understand the requirements listed for their
intended program of study in the Transfer Handbook.
5. Students must complete 60 transferable hours of college credit.
6. Students are expected to enroll every semester at Illinois Central College while in the
program. Failure to do so, without notification to program administrators, may result in
discontinuation from the program.
7. Participants are strongly encouraged to maintain regular contact with an Illinois
adviser. This contact may include, advising via telephone, email or campus visits to
Illinois Central College.
By signing this form, you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of
the Transfer Agreement.