Application for Additional Mailing Office for Periodicals Publication
(Pending Applications and Mailing at Non-PostalOne! Offices Only)
1. You must prepare mailings of the publication in accordance with Postal Service™ standards in the Domestic Mail Manual (DMM ). These
standards are available at your local Post Office™ and on the Internet at http://pe.usps.com. The legal price of postage must be paid on all
mailings. Failure to pay this price at the time of mailing does not relieve payment of any deficient postage at a later date.
2. Complete all applicable items in Part A and Part B.
3. Your application must be accompanied by two copies of your publication showing the identification statement as revised to correspond to the
change (see DMM 18.104.22.168g).
4. Complete Part C and submit a copy of this form to the Post Office serving your known office of publication.
Part A. General
1. Full Title of Publication 2. Is postage paid under CPP?
3. Publication Number
4. No. of Issues per Year 5. Frequency of Issuance
6. Post Office serving known office of publication, state, and ZIP+4
Publisher’s Name and Address of Known Office of Publication (street,
apt./ste. no., city, state, and ZIP+4) (must be within the delivery limits of the
original entry office)
Part B. Additional Mailing Office Application
8. Use a sequential item number for each additional entry office affected by this request. Furnish information in each applicable column for each
Attach Additional Sheets if Necessary
Part C. Applicant Signature
9. Applicant’s Name
10. Applicant’s Title 11. Date
12. Applicant’s Signature 13. Applicant’s E-mail 14. Telephone Number (Include area code)
3510-M, December 2014 (Page 1 of 2)
This form is on the Internet at www.usps.com
Post Office and ZIP Code™
(Not a station, branch, or transfer hub)
Nature of Action
click to sign
click to edit