BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES USE ONLY
Card Number: ____________________________________________ Date Issued: ___________________________
Monthly Credit Limit: $ _______________________________________ Single Transaction Limit: $_________________
Signature of Cardholder (Pick-Up): _____________________________ Date: _________________________________
Date of Separation/Cancellation: _______________________________
Program Administrator Signature: _______________________________ Date: _________________________________
US BANK CORPORATE TRAVEL CARD
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES
EMPLOYEE APPLICATION INFORMATION
Last Name: First Name: MI:
Date of Birth: Month: Day: Year:
CAL STATE L.A. INFORMATION
Organization Name (Embossed on Card): Cal State L.A.
Program Administrator: Elizabeth (Libby) Kent/Business Financial Services – Administration 514
Email: email@example.com Phone: 323-343-3568
1. Employee Applicant agrees to be bound by the U.S. Bank Cardholder Agreement accompanying the card, as amended by U.S. Bank from
time to time, for all charges incurred by the use of the card or the related account. U.S. Bank may obtain credit information concerning
Employee Applicant for the sole purpose of issuance, renewal and/or replacement of the U.S. Bank Corporate Card.
2. Employee Applicant understands that this card is to be used for official business travel charges only and is responsible for making all
payments to US. Bank.
3. By signing up for the U.S. Bank Corporate Card Program you are authorizing the Program Administrator to verify charges in relation to
official business travel. If the charge card contains personal charges it may be terminated.
4. The University will not reimburse the cardholder for any interest charges.
5. The U.S. Bank Corporate Card should be used for business related purchases such as hotels, rental cars, business meals, gas, taxis,
parking and airline tickets. It is a charge card – not a credit card. As a charge card, the balance is due, in full, upon the receipt of
your monthly billing statement.
6. Your employer will receive reports that combine all travelers’ card related expenses and other reports on your card usage. This data
provides information on where employees are traveling and the total dollars spent. By using these reports, there is an opportunity to
reduce costs and negotiate discounts with preferred suppliers.
Employee’s Signature: ______________________________ Date:___________________________________
Dean or Senior Administrator Approval (Print Name): ___________________________________
Dean or Senior Administrator Signature: _____________________________ Date: __________________________________