454122.20.0 Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC 529CIT-APP-1120
© 2020 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
UNIQUE College Investing Plan (529 Plan) Account Application p. 7 of 7
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS ACCOUNT
By signing the previous section:
• I agree to participate in the UNIQUE College Investing Plan. I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to the
terms and conditions set forth in the separate Participation Agreement.
• I understand that the Participation Agreement and its enforcement shall be governed by the laws of the State of
New Hampshire and is not subject to arbitration. It shall cover individually and collectively all accounts which I may
open or reopen. It shall inure to the benefit of the assigns, and the Participation Agreement shall be binding upon the
heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns of the undersigned.
• I understand that it is my responsibility to read the Fact Kit. I have read, understood, and agree to the terms and
conditions set forth in the separate Fact Kit as is currently in effect and as may be amended from time to time.
• I hereby request Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC (collectively “Fidelity”) to open
a UNIQUE Plan brokerage account in the name listed as Participant on this application. In UGMA/UTMA 529 Plan
accounts, a UNIQUE Plan brokerage account is opened in the name of the custodian (listed as Participant on this
application) for the benefit of the Minor.
• I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to the terms set forth in the Customer Agreement. I am at least
18 years of age and of full legal age in the state in which I reside. I understand that you will supply my name to issuers
of any securities held in my account so I might receive any important information regarding them, unless I notify you in
writing not to do so. I hereby ratify any telephone instructions given pursuant to this authorization and agree that Fidelity
will not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, or expense for acting upon such instructions. I understand that telephone
calls to Fidelity may be recorded, and I consent to such tape recordings.
• I understand that the Customer Agreement and its enforcement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth
of Massachusetts. It shall cover individually and collectively all accounts I may open or reopen with Fidelity. It shall
inure to the benefit of Fidelity’s successors and assigns, and this Agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, executors,
administrators, successors, and assigns of the undersigned.
• For FAAB Customers Only: I hereby authorize and request Fidelity to secure payment of the amount indicated above to
be invested by me by initiating debit entries to the account indicated in the bank named above (“BANK”), and I authorize
and request the BANK to accept any such debit entries initiated by Fidelity to such account and to credit, as requested,
the same to my Fidelity account, without any further authorization relating hereto. I hereby ratify any instructions given
pursuant to this authorization and agree that Fidelity will not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, or expense for acting
upon such instructions.
• I consent to have only one copy of Fidelity mutual fund shareholder documents, such as prospectuses and shareholder
reports (“Documents”), delivered to me and any other investors sharing my address. My Documents, if held in eligible
accounts, will be householded indefinitely; however, I may revoke this consent at any time by contacting Fidelity at
800-343-3548 and I will begin receiving multiple copies within 30 days. As Documents for other investments become
available in the future, these Documents may also be householded in accordance with this authorization or any notice or
agreement I received or entered into with Fidelity or its service providers.
• I agree to adopt and be bound by the terms and conditions of the Customer Agreement, as is currently in effect and as may
be amended from time to time. I also certify that all information provided in this application is true, accurate, and complete.
If requesting EFT:
• I understand that Fidelity may purge unused EFT instructions from your account on a periodic basis without notice to you.
• I understand that Fidelity may terminate the EFT instructions from your account at any time in its sole discretion.
Fidelity Investments is a registered service mark owned by FMR LLC. Accounts are carried with our affiliate, National Financial Services LLC,
Member NYSE, SIPC. Fidelity Investments, P.O. Box 770001, Cincinnati, OH 45277-0036.
Please tell us where you heard about the UNIQUE College Investing Plan offered by the State of New Hampshire
and managed by Fidelity Investments:
Newspaper TV Magazine Radio Friend/Referral
Direct Mail/Email Web Fidelity Branch Local Event