PLYM OUTH & QUINCY CA M PUSES
FOCUSED ON TEACHING & LEARNING, ONE STUDENT AT A TIME
Quincy Campus, 1250 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 023169 Suite 508
Plymouth Campus, 36 Cordage Park, Plymouth MA 02360 Suite 220
DISABILITY SERVICES OFFICE
Quincy Campus – Pete Luizzi, Phone: 617- 405-5915 FAX: 617-984-1792
Plymouth Campus - Phone: 617-984-1734 FAX: 617-984-1792
Created 07/30/14 STUDENT FORM
Alternate Format Digital File Agreement
As a qualified person to receive digital/audio files, you are legally responsible and bound by copyright laws.
Any electronic file provided to you by the Quincy College Disability Services Office is for your personal use
only and may not be share, copied or distributed to anyone else. Once you sell your copy of the book, the
electronic file associated with the book, should also be destroyed.
• Please use the digital/audio files provided for your own personal research/study use only, not for shared
• Should any of your colleagues who are visually impaired or have any disabilities which prevent them
from accessing a print copy require this material, please ask them to contact the Quincy College
Disability Services Office directly for alternative electronic formats.
• Do not distribute the digital/audio files via any means, whether electronic or print.
• Do not use the digital/audio files for any monetary gain or for any commercial purpose; do not sell the
• Do not print/copy the digital/audio files for any purpose other than for your own personal research or
• Do not post the digital/audio files on any website including cloud-based services.
• Do not license the digital/audio files for any purpose.
• Should you require using the digital/audio files of this title for any use other than your own personal
research or study use, please contact the publisher for permission.
Due to academic integrity issues and the possibility that some of the materials may be under copyright, I agree
to abide by the terms of this Agreement as a condition for receiving course materials. If I received digital/audio
files in a disk format, I agree to return the disk to the DSO at the end of the semester. If I received the
digital/audio files in electronic format, I agree to destroy them at the end of the semester. I understand that a
violation of this Agreement may subject me to discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and/or subject me
to liability under copyright laws.
Student (print name): _____________________________________ ID No: ____________________
Student signature: ________________________________________ Date: _____________________
DSO Staff: Please attach copies of receipts for books or verify book possession before releasing disk(s)/Files to
Authorized DSO Official: __________________________________ Date: ____________________
Please give a copy of this form to the student
click to sign
click to edit