Instructions for UCC Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad)
9. Insert name of first Debtor shown on Financing Statement to which this Addendum relates, exactly as shown in item 1 of Financing Statement.
10. Miscellaneous: Under certain circumstances, additional information not provided on Financing Statement may be required. Also, some states have
non-uniform requirements. Use this space to provide such additional information or to comply with such requirements; otherwise, leave blank.
11. If this Addendum adds an additional Debtor, complete item 11 in accordance with Instruction 1 of Financing Statement. To include further additional
Debtors, attach either an additional Addendum (Form UCC1Ad) or Additional Party (Form UCC1AP) and follow Instruction 1 of Financing Statement
for determining and formatting additional names.
12. If this Addendum adds an additional Secured Party, complete item 12 in accordance with Instruction 3 of Financing Statement. To include further
additional Secured Parties, attach either an additional Addendum (Form UCC1Ad) or Additional Party (Form UCC1AP) and follow Instruction 1
of Financing Statement for determining and formatting additional names. In the case of a total assignment of the Secured Partys interest before
the filing of this Financing Statement, if filer has given the name and address of the Total Assignee in item 3 of Financing Statement, filer may
give the Assignor S/Ps name and address in item 12.
13-15. If collateral is timber to be cut or as-extracted collateral, or if this Financing Statement is filed as a fixture filing, check appropriate box in item 13; provide
description of real estate in item 14; and, if Debtor is not a record owner of the described real estate, also provide, in item 15, the name and address
of a record owner. Also provide collateral description in item 4 of Financing Statement. Also check box 6 on Financing Statement. Description of real
estate must be sufficient under the applicable law of the jurisdiction where the real estate is located.
16. Use this space to provide continued description of collateral, if you cannot complete description in item 4 of Financing Statement.
17. If Debtor is a trust or a trustee acting with respect to property held in trust or is a decedents estate, check the appropriate box.
18. If Debtor is a transmitting utility or if the Financing Statement relates to a Manufactured-Home Transaction or a Public-Finance Transaction as defined
in the applicable Commercial Code, check the appropriate box.