Application cancellation request form
If you change your mind about applying, you can cancel your application and request a refund within 14
days. The easiest way to do this is to call us.
However, if you’re unable to call, simply complete this form and return it to:
Customer Experience Centre
NewBarn Lane
GL52 3LZ
If it’s been more than 14 days since you submitted your application, you can withdraw it via Track at any
time, however no refund will be issued.
Dear UCAS,
I can confirm that I give permission to cancel my application. Below are my personal details:
Personal ID:
Your name:
Your address:
Application submitted on:
dd mmm yyyy
dd mmm yyyy
click to sign
click to edit
Chrome Web Store
It looks like you haven't installed the Fill Chrome Extension Add to Chrome