• The words used are the name of the art or object at the University of Guelph.
• If the name of the art or object was not found, the square or plaza name was used.
• If none of those were found, the name of the nearest building was used.
• If it is a two-word name a – or + was used for the space.
• Common words such as bench, building, hall, house, science, etc. were not used.
• Once complete, send your crossword with your name, department, email and extension to firstname.lastname@example.org or
send by campus mail to Sarah Joosse in Human Resources. All submissions must be received by November 4, 2019.