Triad High School Class of 2021 Masquerade Ball Policies
By signing this form, you are agreeing to attend (students over 18), or giving permission for your child (the student is
under the age of 18) to attend this year’s Senior Masquerade Ball. Furthermore, you, the student/parent/guardian, are
waiving and releasing any liability on the THS Parent Volunteers, including any specific individuals associated with said
Parent Group; The DoubleTree (the venue); and any volunteers present, including but not limited to parents serving as
chaperones at the event, helping with set-up or take-down, providing transportation, and/or assisting in any other way
at the dance.
Any and all liabilities, injuries, illness, and/or damages that may
occur to the student at or during the dance,
including transportation to and from the event will be your (the parents or legal guardians) responsibility and not
that of the named entities above. By signing this release form, the student/parent/guardian agree to abide by the
following guidelines, especially with the current COVID-19 situation.
Students and guests must check in to the dance with a photo ID. Additionally, students will NOT be allowed to
attend and enter the dance unless this release form is on file or presented to the designated volunteers on the
evening of May 1
THS Senior Masquerade Ball Guidelines:
• All temperatures will be taken prior to entering the prom venue. Should your student have a temperature higher
than 100.4 degrees, they will NOT be allowed to enter and will be asked to leave the premises.
• All State/County/City orders will be followed. (ie. masks, social distancing, etc.)
• We/I understand that it is possible that, due to COVID-19, sickness could possibly occur. We agree to release all
parties and entities mentioned above as to any liability due to any resulting sickness or illness to the student, the
student’s date, the student’s family, the student’s friends, and anyone else with whom the student may come
into contact with the dance.
• Students are prohibited from bringing alcohol onto the premises, including inside the venue. Failure to abide by
this provision will result in the student being asked to leave the premises.
• Students are prohibited from bringing controlled substances, illegal substances, vaping instruments, cigarettes,
chewing tobacco, firearms, and the like on premises. Failure to abide by this provision will result in the student
being asked to leave the premises.
• There will be no re-entry to the dance. If a student leaves the designated dance area (ballroom and designated
restrooms) for any reason they will not be permitted to re-enter the dance.
• All dates MUST be under the age of 21 years. If dance committee members deem necessary, they will ask for the
ID of attendee’s present. If not able to present ID’s as to their age, they will NOT be allowed to enter and will be
asked to leave the premises.
Please check one of the following: Student Guest
Student (or Guest) Name (Please Print) Birthdate
Student (or Guest) Signature Date
Parent/Legal Guardian Signature (if student under 18) Date
Please email this signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the dance.
click to sign
click to edit