iLinkSBS User Request Form
Aspire’s iLink Service Center
(LMS) School Based Software Set Up 5.1 01/04/2021
This form must be completed in order to gain access to iLinkSBS for the purposes of accessing and maintaining student
The User Request Form serves to identify, authorize, and establish a User ID and appropriate access levels for each
person requesting access to view student loan data routing through iLink. The form is also used to delete a user or
update a user’s User Security Profile.
Who completes the form?
The User completes the first three sections of the form as described below in steps 1-3 of Completing the User
The User Administrator on file with iLink Service Center will complete the Function/Permission(s) Requested
section as described below in steps 4-6 of Completing the User Request Form.
Completing the User Request Form:
1. Check whether the form is Adding, Updating or Deleting a user. A separate form is required for each action.
2. Enter Institution information.
3. User completes the User Information section. Please PRINT clearly.
4. Mark all functions or permissions to which New or Updated User should have access. To update user only
complete fields requiring updates.
5. The User Administrator MUST sign the form and forward accordingly.
6. The User Administrator sends the form via mail, fax, or email a scanned copy to:
Aspire Resources Inc.
Attn: iLink Support Analysts
6805 Vista Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50266-9307
An iLink Support Analyst will take the appropriate actions to set-up the User.
The User will receive an email containing their User ID and a time sensitive temporary link to complete the set
up of their account access. The User will be asked to log in by verifying their shared secret and registering
multifactor authentication token information (provided by the Authorizing Administrator or designee).
Users must also electronically accept Aspire Rules of Behavior upon first time login. The Rules of Behavior
explains a User’s responsibilities in using the system. If the Rules of Behavior change for any reason, a User will
be required to electronically accept the new version upon their next login.
Users can obtain a step by step training manual on how to navigate the system(s) from iLink Support Analysts
or by downloading a copy electronically from the site.