The purpose of this agreement is to ensure that the student receives the financial aid for which he/she is eligible.
1. Obtain a Consortium Agreement from the HOME school.
2. Have an academic advisor from the HOME school review the selected courses to be taken at the HOST school. The
advisor must sign the Consortium Agreement.
3. Obtain confirmation of enrollment from the financial aid office at the HOST school.
4. Return the completed Consortium Agreement to the Financial Aid Office at the HOME school by the submission
5. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.
Host (Participating) School
Terms of Agreement:
1. Student is responsible for making payment arrangements at HOST school. HOST school may require
payment of your tuition and fees by their due date. Check the HOST school’s policy.
2. The student will be funded by the HOME school, and all financial aid records for the period will be maintained in
the financial aid office at that school.
3. The student will be responsible for maintaining enrollment for the period of this agreement at the HOST school
and must officially transfer final grades at the close of the semester specified by this agreement to the Home school
in order to receive financial aid for future semesters.
4. Student may be required to provide the HOME school with confirmation of enrollment at the HOST school.
5. These courses will be subject to MCCCD Financial Aid Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress.
6. This agreement is valid only for those courses listed below which pertains to your program of study. Any
changes will require a new agreement be submitted.
7. The student may be required to be enrolled at the HOME school prior to submitting this form. The HOME
school may require a minimum enrollment of 6 credits at the HOME school. Check the HOME school’s policy.
8. The course work at the HOST institution may not overlap the end date of the prior term or start date of the
subsequent term at the home school.
To Be Completed by Student:
By signing this form, I acknowledge that if I do not abide by the terms listed above it will void this agreement,
and I will not be eligible to receive any form of Title IV Financial Aid (Federal Grants, Subsidized Loans, etc.) for
the courses listed below.
Student’s Signature (electronic signature NOT accepted)