The CT Foundation Emergency Fund Program was established to assist currently enrolled CTC students who are in an
emergency situation and at risk of not continuing their education due to unexpected financial dilemmas. The Foundation
is committed to supporting student success. A student may be assisted through the emergency fund one time only.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Student must be enrolled during the semester he/she makes the request.
• Cumulative GPA must be 2.00 or higher.
• Student must have completed at least 9 accumulated credit hours at CTC.
• Student must demonstrate “emergency” financial need.
• Funds are limited to a maximum of 50% of student’s tuition and fees.
• A completed application form, including the required essay, must be returned to the Foundation office by the
announced deadline during the regular registration period before the committee can review the request.
• All other sources of financial assistance must be exhausted before making an application for funds.
• A student cannot be on Financial Suspension (less than 67% completion).
• A student may not have been a recipient of the fund in the past.
• A student is granted assistance only once during their tenure at the college.
Interested students must complete the application and attach supporting documentation. Please answer all questions as
completely as possible; all applications are evaluated on information supplied. Student must secure one (1) letter of
recommendation from CTC faculty or staff. Have the letter sent directly to the Foundation at
. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
If approved for funding, payment will be made directly to the bursar's office.
Student must agree to allow faculty and staff of Chattahoochee Technical College to provide additional information
regarding current and previous academic record(s) and financial aid applications and/or awards. Recipients may be
asked to participate in follow-up studies or promotional efforts.
Submit application and all documentation to: Chattahoochee Tech Foundation, Marietta Campus, Bldg. A
980 S. Cobb Dr., Marietta, GA 30060 or via email at:
Questions? Call 770-528-4461
Do not return this instruction page with your application.
A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia
An Equal Opportunity Institution
Student Emergency Tuition Assistance Grant Application
For tuition and fees