The Board of Trustees’ Legacy Scholarship
Scholarship Application Packet
The Board of Trustees’ Legacy Scholarship was established to recognize graduates of Prince George's County high
schools who demonstrate high academic ability and strong leadership qualities. Scholarship recipients are
selected from among those who meet the eligibility requirements and who are committed to attending Prince
George's Community College.
Please review the eligibility requirements below:
• Minimum cumulative 3.0 high school GPA and SAT score of at least 1150 on the critical reading and
• Minimum cumulative 3.25 high school GPA and SAT score of at least 1050 on the critical reading and
• Minimum cumulative 3.25 high school GPA and placement into EGL-1010 and MAT-1050 or higher on
remote placement testing.
• An ACT score of at least 21 and 3.25 high school GPA.
• Completed application including 3 letters of recommendation, essay, and list of leadership, co-curricular
and community activities.
• Completed FAFSA AND official high school transcripts showing graduation date.
If you have any questions about the scholarship requirements, please contact the Special Scholarships Program
at 301-546-7588 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For best consideration, your completed application and required documentation
should be submitted by June 1.