Scoring: On a scale of 1-5, where 1 = Strongly disagree and 5 = Strongly agree, indicate your level of
agreement with the following statements. Record your score for each statement in the ‘Score’ column.
Scores of 3 or below indicate areas for improvement.
20. Conict is resolved effectively within my team
21. There is high morale within my team
22. I feel valued as a team member
23. People on my team treat each other with respect
24. I feel motivated in my job
25. I have a personal/professional development plan
26. I have regular performance and development discussions with my team leader
27. As a team we acknowledge and celebrate success
28. I am proud to be associated with my team
29. My team is highly client/customer focused
30. My team promotes diversity and inclusiveness
Any additional comments you would like to make?
Source: This Team Diagnostic is informed by: Team Working Policy and Guidelines; 2004 and associated Team Working Diagnostic; 2004 (Heslin, C., Kinch, C. and Malone, J., 2004). It was further developed in HSE Improving Team
Working: A Guidance Document; 2010 (Heslin, C. and Ryan, A.) and adapted by Hanlon, V., Pentony T. et al (2016) [211, 212] for use as an online Team Diagnostic Instrument.
People’s Needs Deﬁning Change – Health Services Change Guide
People’s Needs Deﬁning Change Health Services Change Guide
Template 6.2.7: Team Diagnostic (continued)