Teen Volunteer: Contract & Application Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the St. Johns County Pet Center.
Teens must finish 8
grade before they may volunteer. Teen Volunteers need to
be between the ages of 14 and 17. Court-ordered volunteers are not accepted.
• Read and sign this application.
• Attend a Wednesday afternoon Volunteer Orientation at 3:30 pm.
• Volunteer letters for teens are available upon request. The letters will be
available at the front desk.
• The Pet Center reserves the right to terminate teens who are not a good fit
for the pets or teens who are disruptive.
• Socialization of kittens and/or cats.
• Socialization, playing, bathing, walking of puppies and/or dogs
• Making litter boxes and/or carrier boxes.
• More tasks may be offered as you gain experience
• Sign in and out on your time sheet in the Volunteer Notebook (when you
arrive for your shift and before you leave).
• Be courteous to Pet Center patrons, staff, and other volunteers.
• Keep cell phone use to a minimum.
• Masks are to be worn at all times.
• Please wear a NAME TAG while volunteering at the Pet Center.
• Closed-toed shoes are required. You will be sent home if you wear sandals,