for SeaPerch Teams
Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri Inc. (GSEM) is pleased to offer the opportunity for girls to participate in
the SeaPerch program during the 2020–2021 season. The Coach, as named in this Agreement, acting on
behalf of the Team, agrees to the following. Please initial each applicable item on the next page, provide
the contact information requested, and return original copy to Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri.
• We understand that we are an official Girl Scout Troop and are aware of Girl Scout Troop
requirements, such as participating in the Cookie Program or Fall Product Program.
• We understand that we are required to attend the St. Louis Regional Event, and that failure to do
so will result in a $100 fine.
• We understand that if we do not continue with the program it is our responsibility to return the
equipment to GSEM.
• We understand the main season of the SeaPerch program runs January-April 2021.
• We understand that the season may be extended through to June 2021, for the SeaPerch
Nationals if our team advances to that level.
• We agree that GSEM will provide team t-shirts with appropriate sponsor logos for up to ten girls
and two coaches.
• We agree to provide a secure location for team equipment to be stored until it is returned to
• We agree to keep equipment clean and in good condition for the duration of the program and to
use it only in the manner in which it is intended for this program.
• We agree to pay $100 for our team to participate in the Girl Scout SeaPerch Program. Our team can
participate in approved money earning activities, such as the Girl Scout Cookie Program and Fall Product
Program, to help raise funds for the team. Activity scholarships are available based on need.
• We agree to maintain at least 2 team members on our team.
• We understand that our team is required to participate in the St. Louis Regional SeaPerch
Competition in April 2021, regardless of how far the team has progressed.