Teaching Assignment Preference for the 2012-2013 School Year
The following information is intended to serve several purposes:
1. Provide an opportunity for staff to share their teaching assignment preferences for the
upcoming school year
2. Assist in determining co-teaching teams and grade level team leaders
3. Assist in determining members of the various school-level committees
Please complete the following information; fold and staple; and write your name on the outside.
Turn in the form to: no later than:
1. Do you prefer to remain in your present position? YES NO
2. If not, what grade would be your:
a. First Preference
K 1 2 3 4
b. Second Preference K 1 2 3 4 5
3. Are you a co-teacher? YES NO
a. If yes, with whom do you teach?
b. Do you wish to remain with your co-teacher next school year? YES NO
4. Would you like to be a co-teacher next school year?
a. YES NO
b. If yes, with whom?
5. Are you interested in teaching another grade level in the near future if not next school
a. YES NO
b. If yes, what grade level?
6. Are you interested in being a grade level team leader? YES NO
7. On which committees would you be interested in serving?
Please provide any additional important information for the administrative team to know in
regards to our decision-making for the 2012-2013 school year.
Thank you for providing this information. All staff will be notified concerning any decisions
prior to the finalization of our staff roster.
With permission from Brink, G. (2014, September). Principal's Leadership Institute: Leading with the Success of Students with Disabilities in Mind.