注意事項 NOTES FOR ATTENTION
(2) 殘疾人士如欲申請駕駛執照，請聯絡本署駕駛事務組 (電話：2713 7262) 安排駕駛能力評估，若你能通過上述的評估或檢查，運輸署署長將向你發出批准信，參
(7) 若郵件郵資不足，香港郵政會收取欠資及相關費用。本署不會接收郵資不足的郵件，有關郵件將由香港郵政退回寄件人 ( 有回郵地址 ) 或予以銷毀 ( 沒有回郵地
址 )。為確保郵件能妥善送達本署，並免卻不必要的派遞延誤或失誤，請切記投寄郵件前支付足額郵資及註明回郵地址。[ 請參閱郵費的詳情：http://www.
(8) 根據《道路交通 (駕駛執照) 規例》(第 374B 章) 的規定報考電單車、機動三輪車、私家車或輕型貨車駕駛考試而獲取及格後，只符合資格申請暫准駕駛執照，
(13) 如任何駕駛執照持有人╱登記車主曾向運輸署署長提供其姓名、地址或身分證明文件有所改變，他╱她須在改變出現後 72 小時內以書面或遞交已填妥的運輸署
表格 TD559，將有關改變通知運輸署署長，並需提交有關改變的證明。任何人無合理辯解而違反此規定，即屬犯罪，可處罰款 2,000 元。如屬姓名的改變或身分
證明文件的改變，駕駛執照持有人╱登記車主亦須將現有的駕駛執照正本 (如持有)、駕駛教師執照正本 (如持有)、車輛登記文件正本 (如持有)、車輛牌照 (如持
有) 及自訂登記號碼分配證明書 (如持有) 送交運輸署署長，以作修改。
(16) 如欲運輸署署長刪除在駕駛執照和駕駛教師駕駛執照內「須戴眼鏡或矯正視力的鏡片」的駕駛限制，申請人須遞交由註冊醫生或專業視光師發出的證明書 (正本
(1) You are advised to read the information booklet “How to Apply for a Driving Licence” before completion of this application form. You can obtain this booklet
at all licensing offices or our website: www.td.gov.hk.
(2) People with disabilities who wish to apply for a driving licence may contact Driving Services Section of Transport Department (Tel.: 2713 7262) for the
arrangement of an appointment for driving ability assessment. Subject to the result of the assessment, you will be given an approval letter for applying for driving
test and appropriate licence from the Commissioner for Transport.
ou subsequently suffer from any disease or physical disability which may cause the driving by you to be a source of danger to the public, you should report in
writing to the Commissioner for Transport immediately.
If the a
pplication is submitted by an agent, the agent is also required to produce his/her own original identity document for record purpose.
(5) The Commissioner for Transport is not empowered to issue any driving licence to you if there are any outstanding court orders directing the Commissioner for
Transport to refuse to issue the licence to you.
(6) If applicant has used cheque to settle payment of outstanding traffic fines, application for issue/renewal of driving licence would only be processed after
7 working days from the date of cheque payment.
(7) Underpaid mail items are subject to surcharge by Hongkong Post. This department will not accept underpaid mail items, which will be returned to the sender (with
return address) or disposed of (without return address) by the Hongkong Post. For proper delivery of your mail items to the department, and to avoid
unnecessary delivery delay or unsuccessful delivery, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. [Please note details
about postage: http://www.hongkongpost.hk/]
Probationary Driving Licence
(8) According to Road Traffic (Driving Licences) Regulations (Cap. 374B), any person who applies to take a motor cycle, motor tricycle, private car, light goods
vehicle is only eligible to apply for a probationary driving licence upon passing the driving test. A probationary driving licence holder can apply for full driving
licence in respect of the vehicle class concerned after completion of mandatory probationary period.
tionary driving licence can be applied within 3 years from the date of passing the relevant driving test.
(10) You can apply for full driving licence for the respective vehicle class(es) within 3 years from the date of completion of the relevant probationary driving period for
the relevant vehicle class; otherwise, you will have to re-apply for a learner’s driving licence, pass the driving test of the relevant vehicle class(es) and complete the
probationary driving period again before you can apply for a full driving licence for the respective vehicle class(es).
ding application requirements for new issue or entitlement addition of probationary driving licence and full driving licence for relevant vehicle class(es),
please refer to the leaflet “a Probationary Driving Licence Scheme”.
Mandatory Attendance of Driving Improvement Course
(12) If you have been required to attend and complete mandatory attendance of driving improvement course(s) and you have not complied with the requirement, the
Commissioner for Transport shall not issue, reissue or renew a driving licence to you.
Change of Personal Particulars
(13) If a change occurs in the name, address or identity document of a driving licence holder/registered vehicle owner previously provided by the driving licence holder/
registered vehicle owner to the Commissioner for Transport, the driving licence holder/registered vehicle owner shall, within 72 hours of the change, notify the
Commissioner for Transport in writing or by submitting the completed Transport Department Form TD559 with the proof of change. Any person who without
reasonable excuse contravenes such requirement commits an offence and is liable to a fine of $2,000. For cases of change of name or change of identity
document, the driving licence holder/registered vehicle owner shall also deliver to the Commissioner for Transport the existing original driving licence (if
applicable), original driving instructor’s licence (if applicable), original vehicle registration document (if applicable), vehicle licence (if applicable) and Certificate
of Allocation of Personalized Registration Mark (if applicable) for amendment;
The Commissioner for T
ransport may, in processing licensing application, require the applicant to produce proof of his/her present address, and may suspend the
processing of the application until the production of such proof. Therefore, applicants please bring along your proof of present address for presentation as and
when requested by officers of licensing offices.
any change of address notified in this application form, all vehicle/driving licence records of the applicant under the same identity document held by this
Department will also be changed.
ou wish to apply to the Commissioner for Transport for deletion of the driving restriction “To wear glasses or corrective lenses” please provide original and
copy of medical certification or certificate, issued by Registered Medical Practitioner/Registered Optometrist and your original driving licence or your original
driving instructor’s licence (if applicable).
TD 555 (Rev. 05/2018) 第四頁 Page 4
請翻後頁 Please turn over