ASSURANCE OF TEST SECURITY FORMS
Test Administrator Assurance of Test Security
I have read and understand Sections
1 -- 4 and
of the 2021-22 Test Administration
Manual, as well as all sections pertaining to each assessment I will administer (checked below). I
have received Test Administration and Security Training for the current school year.
MODES OF ADMINISTRATION: ONLINE BRAILLE INTERFACE EXTENDED
SUBJECTS: MATHEMATICS ELA SCIENCE
I will make every attempt to ensure that all students participate in testing. In accordance with the Test
Administration Manual, I will use appropriate administration codes to ensure that students’ scores
reflect actual test administration procedures. I will not make copies of the test items or otherwise
retain them. I will immediately return or report any Oregon test items or test booklets from previous
years to my School Test Coordinator.
I will administer all statewide assessments within my responsibility following the procedures in the
Test Administration Manual, including but not limited to:
• Handling and administering the Oregon Statewide Assessments in a secure manner.
• Consistently using the Oregon Accessibility Manual to understand allowable administration
in response to student requests or when the student’s IEP indicates an alteration in how a
test is being administered.
• Preventing any review, discussion, or analysis of test items before, during, or after testing
with either students or adults.
• Monitoring students during testing for inappropriate behavior such as use of instant
messaging, taking digital pictures of test items, or other possible methods of cheating.
• Avoiding any review, evaluation, or other involvement with student responses.
• Never scoring the tests or otherwise giving students any feedback as to how well I believe
they are performing.
• Accessing student paper test materials only on the day of testing when tests are being
administered to students or while processing and accounting for paper materials before
returning them to the School Test Coordinator on the day of testing.
• Not reviewing test items, even if a student believes they are flawed.
• I will notify the School Test Coordinator immediately (within 1 business day) upon learning
of a potential impropriety or irregularity, whether it is intentional or unintentional.
Name (print): ________________________________________________
E-mail Address: _______________________________________________
Training Received on (date): _____________________________________
Keep on file at the district office for one year
Disciplinary action by TSPC may result from violations of test security.