T: +1 671.735.2676 F: +1 671.734.3676 W: www.uog.edu
Mailing Address: 303 University Drive, UOG Station, Mangilao, Guam 96913
The University of Guam is a U.S. Land Grant Institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Senior College and University Commission and is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Office of Research and
TRANSMITTAL FORM FOR GRANTS, CONTRACTS, AND PROJECTS
Proposal Submission Date:
Principal Investigator/Programs Director
Proposal Abstract or Executive Summary attached
Guidelines attached (if applicable)
Institutional Review Board Application form attached (for human subjects only
Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee forms attached (for vertebrate animal)
Grants.gov submission? (If yes, submission date: ______________)
Cross-Unit Load Form (if applicable)
ASSURANCES, CERTIFICATION, AND APPROVALS
• Each signatory (PI/PD and all key/senior personnel) certifies that the application is complete, true, and accurate to the best of his/her knowledge
and does not infringe on the property rights of others.
• If the application is awarded, the PI/PD agrees to accept responsibility for the conduct of the project and to comply with award terms and
conditions and University policies and practices. The PI/PD and key personnel will complete PI/PD training module provided by ORSP.
• Each signatory also acknowledges that any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or claims may subject him/her to criminal, civil or
• The PI/PD, and as applicable, other signatories, is/are responsible for informing ORSP of any material changes to compliance certifications that
may occur while the application is pending or if awarded, during the duration of support.
• Intellectual Property: the PI/PD, all key/senior personnel and all other University personnel on this project have agreed (or will agree if yet to be
hired) to assign to the University all intellectual property rights developed in the course of the project.
• Neither the PI/PD, nor any key/senior personnel or others working on the project (including sub recipients or consultants), are, to the best of their
knowledge, debarred, suspended
The University President is the final signatory for all grants and contracts
Co-Title/Role: (If applicable)