Ownership and Encumbrance Report
ENCUMBRANCES WHICH AFFECT THE SUBJECT PROPERTY APPEAR TO BE (BUT ARE NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO)
1. (a) Unpatented mining claims; (b) Reservations or exceptions in patents or in acts authorizing the issuance
thereof; (c) water rights claims or title to water, (d) any right title or interest in any sand and gravel and/or
minerals including access to and from to extract minerals, mineral rights, or related matters, including, but
not limited to oil, gas, coal and other hydrocarbons, whether or not the matters excepted under (a), (b), (c)
or (d) are shown by the public records.
2. Minerals of whatsoever kind, subsurface and surface substances, including but not limited to coal, lignite, oil,
gas, uranium, clay, rock, sand and gravel in, on, under and that may be produced from the Land, together
with all rights, privileges, and immunities relating thereto, whether or not appearing in the Public Records or
listed in Schedule B. The Company makes no representation as to the present ownership of any such
interests. There may be leases, grants, exceptions or reservations of interests that are not listed.
3. Taxes, special and general, assessment districts and service areas for the year 2019.
Tax ID No.: OJ-006510
1st Installment: $2,625.60 PAID
2nd Installment: $2,625.59 OPEN
Note: First Installment is delinquent November 10. Second Installment is delinquent May 10.
4. General taxes for the year 2020, a lien in the process of assessment, not yet due or payable.
5. All matters as delineated on the Official Plat of John D. Hall Plat, on file and of record with the Teton County
Clerk, Official Records of Teton County, State of Wyoming, Plat No. 131.
6. Reservations as contained in deed from Maude E. Schreyer to Margaret L. Ludtke, recorded October 15,
1974, as (book) 35 (page) 107, Official Records.
7. An easement over said land for electric distribution circuits and incidental purposes, as granted to Lower
Valley Power and Light, Inc., recorded July 12, 1978, as (book) 73 (page) 156, Official Records.
8. An easement upon the terms, conditions and provisions contained therein for the purpose shown below and
rights incidental thereto as utility in a document recorded November 26, 1979, as (book) 94 (page) 122,
9. All matters as delineated on the official plat of "John D. Hall Ninth Addition the Town of Jackson," on file and
of record with the Teton County Clerk and Recorded, Teton County, Wyoming, Plat No. 1168.
Plat No. 1168
Affidavit executed by surveyor, recorded December 7, 2005, as (book) 611 (page) 471 Official Records.