INFORMATION FOR SIGN PERMIT APPLICATION
1. Send all submittal requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Paper submittals can be accepted on a case by case basis if there is a hardship.
1. SIGN PERMIT APPLICATION. Please ensure the application is signed and dated. Write “N/A”
for those questions that do not pertain to your proposal.
2. PROPERTY OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTATION such as a Title or Lease to the property.
3. SITE PLAN. See example on page 2. Site plan must show existing structures, existing and
proposed new signs, location of proposed signs, rights-of way and a legend identifying each
sign and a North arrow.
4. ELEVATION DRAWINGS showing the sign with all dimensions.
5. INSTALLATION DETAIL, including the method of attachment.
6. LIGHTING METHOD – LED, HID, neon, incandescent, fluorescent, etc.
7. GENERAL LOCATION MAP. The map must show an area at least 500 feet in all directions
from the project boundary.
8. STRUCTURAL DESIGN PLANS and SPECIFICATIONS shall meet the Tulalip Tribes Building
Code standards as listed in Chapter 7.20 and Zoning Standards as listed in Chapter 7.125 (see
www.codepublishing.com/wa/Tulalip/ ) and if the signs are located within Quil Ceda Village,
their Design Guidelines for Signage shall also be followed (see attached).
Note 1: Your submittals will be reviewed by multiple Tribal Departments for consistency with Tulalip
Tribal Codes. You are also required to contact the following departments before your permit can be
Tulalip Tax & Licensing Department (360) 716-4211
Tribal Employment Rights Office (360) 716-4629
Note 2: Depending on the nature of the proposal, other submittals may be required after review of
your application such as:
LANDLORD APPROVAL LETTER
MITIGATION OR RESTORATION