CIVIL ACTION FILE NO.
5. That Respondent is hereby enjoined and restrained from doing, or attempting
[pco01] to do, or threatening to do, any act of injury, maltreating, molesting, following, harassing,
harming or abusing the Petitioner and/or the minor child/ren in any
manner. Respondent is not to interfere with Petitioner’s travel, transportation,
or communication. Respondent shall not follow, place under surveillance, or contact the
Petitioner at any place of the Petitioner for the purpose of harassing and intimidating the
6. That the Respondent is enjoined and restrained from doing or threatening to do
[pco02] any act of injury, maltreating, molesting, harassing, harming, or abusing the Petitioner’s
family or household.
7. That this Court determined that it had jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter
under the laws of the State of Georgia and the Court ordered that the Respondent be
given reasonable notice and opportunity to be heard sufficient to protect the
Respondent’s due process rights. This Order shall be presumed valid and pursuant to
18 U.S.C. § 2265(a) shall be accorded full faith and credit by any other state or local
jurisdiction and shall be enforced as if an Order of the enforcing state or jurisdiction.
ONLY THE FOLLOWING THAT ARE INITIALED BY THE JUDGE SHALL APPLY:
8. That until further Order by this Court, Petitioner is awarded sole and exclusive use
[pco03] of the family residence at .
9. Respondent is ordered to leave the family residence immediately and law enforcement
(sheriff or police department) is ordered to assist Petitioner in
returning to the family residence and the removal of the Respondent. Respondent is to
immediately surrender to law enforcement (sheriff or police
department) all and any keys, garage door openers and other security devices to the
family residence and law enforcement is to ensure that these are given to the Petitioner.
10. Respondent is ordered to provide suitable alternate housing for Petitioner and/or
Petitioner’s children by .
11. Petitioner’s address is ordered to be kept confidential.