THE ANNUAL REPORT FORM
2020 ANNUAL REPORT
1. Complete all requested information:
a. List Contractor Name, School, Tribe or IEC
b. List Contact Person (program coordinator/director)
c. List Address, City, State, Zip Code and Telephone Number
d. List Contract Period
List all schools/project si
3. Signatory Authority: The individual who is authorized to sign the contract documents
must sign on the line entitled, “Contractor’s Representative.” The report will be
returned if it is not signed.
PAGE 2 - SECTION II:
1. Complete all sections for each page utilized.
2. Refer to your contract to see how many approved education plans were included in your
application (include any approved modifications if the education plans w ere revised). If
your approved application contained three (3) education plans, you will need to copy
page 2 three times and complete an education plan for each component.
3. All information needed (except objectives achieved) for Section II A. (1) Will come from
the education plans in your approved application, including the measurable objectives. It
is your responsibility to meet the objectives, as outlined in your education plan(s), and to
be able to document whether or not the stated objectives were met.
Indian Education Committee Report: All sections are to be completed by the Indian Education
(parent committee). It is a vital component of the Annual Report. The page must be
signed and dated by the IEC Chairperson. The report will be returned if it is not completed and
signed by the IEC chairperson. PLEASE ATTACH IE C MINUT ES SHOWING APPROVAL OF THIS ANNUAL REPORT.