Business Partner Acknowledgement and Assurances:
By signing below, the business partner hereby assures and acknowledges the following:
• The business partner provides equal opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, age, disability, or political affiliation or belief.
• The business partner conforms to all applicable federal and state laws, rules, guidelines, regulations, and
executive orders, and provides equal employment opportunities in all employment and employee
• The business partner will comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), 29 U.S.C. Chapter 8.
• The business partner does not serve on the Board of the Grantee.
• The business partner agrees to adhere to all reporting requirements, as well as the rules and regulations
governing this funding, including, but not limited to: Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 20,
Chapter 803 and Texas Labor Code, Chapter 303.
• Project participants are full-time employees of the contracted business partner;
• The contracted business partner is contributing Texas Unemployment Insurance taxes for participants
that receive training under this grant award;
• By the completion of the training project, the wages paid to project participants under this grant award
meet or exceed the approved prevailing wage corresponding to their respective job titles; and
• To employ project participants for at least ninety (90) days after completion of training.
Authorized Signature representing Business Partner