9. What did you learn about education that was unique to the school/district in which you taught?
10. Classroom Management - How would you assess your preparedness for managing a classroom of students?
11. What advice would you suggest to the School of Education regarding improvement of classroom management skills?
12. How pr
e you to meet the literacy requirements for state and national requirements?
Scale 1-6. (low—high) Explain
13. How prepared are you to meet the subject area standards for state and national requirements?
Scale 1-6 (low—high) Explain
14. What other insights do you have to offer that could improve our program? What are we currently doing that should
15. Of the 10 WLC Teacher Standards, which one do you feel represents the area in which you grew the most? Which
one represents the weakest area of growth? Explain each.
16. What additional question should we have asked? Answer it.
17. Other Comments: