Term and Year
TAFT COLLEGE AUDIT CLASS REGISTRATION FORM
Signature _____________________________________________________ Signature ________
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY:
Fee’s Received by*: _____________________________________________ Processed by: ____________________________________________________
Copy sent to Academic Records
5.00 per unit plus additional fees that may apply
In conformity with Education Code 72252.3, Taft College permits the auditing of classes. The fee for auditing classes is $15.00 per
unit per semester.
udit status is subject to the following guidelines:
1. Priority registration shall be given to students desiring to take the course for credit towards a degree or certificate.
2. No student auditing a course shall be permitted to change his/her enrollment in that course to receive credit for the course.
3. The auditor checks with the instructor after the first class meeting and after all students have had an opportunity to enroll in the
class. If there is room available, the auditor may register in the Counseling Center using the Audit Class Registration Form.
4. An auditor must have the permission of the instructor to audit a class.
5. Additional fees may apply (ex: parking, etc.)
6. There are no attendance requirements, and grades are not issued.
7. No refunds of audit fees will be allowed if a student is admitted and registered as an auditor
Procedures for Students
1. Student picks up an Auditing Class Registration Form in the Counseling Center.
ent attends the second meeting of the class and, if the student is accepted, the instructor signs the Auditing Class
ent returns to the Counseling Center and presents the form to the secretary to be processed. The student will receive a
copy of the Auditing Class Registration Form to submit to the instructor.
4. The student takes the form to the Cashier for payment or pay on-line if after normal working hours.
Revised 05/19/20 TP
Student Name (Please Print)