Please indicate in the table below ONE “To Series” selection for each “From Series” that you hold.
• If you do not qualify for Private Wealth Series at the time you sign up for this service, and you choose column 3, this service will not start until you have $100,000
in eligible investments.
• If you qualify for Private Wealth Series at the time that you sign up for this service, you may choose any of the “To Series” options in columns 1, 2 or 3.
• If you choose a fee-for-service series in column 2 and you subsequently reach $100,000 in Eligible Investments, your Series FB, or Series FB5 as the case may be,
will automatically be switched to series PWFB or PWFB5, with lower combined management and administration fees, as applicable.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. Each “From series” noted above may only be instructed to go to one
“To series” destination series at a time.
2. Switches from Matured units to the chosen fee-for-service series
will occur on the second Friday of every month, as the DSC
3. If you have less than $100,000 in Eligible Investments in your
account(s), any SCS securities with an embedded management
and administration fee that were in your account(s) prior to signing up
for this service will NOT be automatically switched to the chosen fee-
for-service series until such time as you qualify for Private Wealth
Series, unless you provide separate instructions to switch those series.
4. Once you qualify for Private Wealth Series, we will switch your
Matured Units and any remaining SCS Retail Series securities with an
embedded fee into the chosen fee-for-service series. This will include
any remaining series A, B, T5, T6, T8, SC, S5 or S8 securities that you
have in your account. If you meet the eligibility criteria for Private
Wealth Series through a purchase or switch transaction, the automatic
switch will take place the following business day. If you meet the
eligibility criteria through positive market movement, the automatic
switch will take place on the second Friday of the month.
5. If you transfer additional assets into your account(s) or make an
additional purchase into your account(s), those series will also be
included in this service.
6. If you already qualify for Private Wealth Series prior to signing up for this
service, please note that any Private Wealth Series in your account(s)
with an embedded management and administration fee will NOT be
automatically switched to the chosen fee-for-service series, unless you
provide separate instructions to switch those series.
7. In the event that you would like to make changes to the instructions
provided above, you must provide revised instructions prior to the
next switch date, which is the second Friday of the every month.
Eligible FROM Series and TO Series
From Series To Series
1 2 3
F (one low fee for both Retail and Private Wealth)
FB (Retail) / PWFB (Private Wealth)
PWX (Private Wealth only)
FB / PWFB
FB5 / PWFB5
FB5 / PWFB5
FB5 / PWFB8
8. Instructions are effective on the date that Mackenzie receives the
completed forms (including any dealer agreement) in good order,
not the date that you sign them. Instructions may not be backdated.
9. Please note that fee-for-service series are only permitted if you are
enrolled in a dealer-sponsored fee-for-service or wrap program and
you are subject to an asset-based fee rather than commissions on
each transaction OR you negotiate an advisor service fee with your
dealer, which is speciﬁed within an agreement with us. All fee-for-
service series require your dealer to enter into an agreement with us
relating to the distribution of these securities.
10. Your Dealer will provide the Fund Facts document for the chosen Fee-
for-Service series for each Fund in your Account upon the signing of
this form. However, you will not receive the Fund Facts for subsequent
automatic switches that are made pursuant to this service.
11. You may request a copy of the Fund Facts at any time and
at no cost by calling 1-800-387-0614 or by email at
. You can also view these documents
12. You will not have the right to withdraw from an agreement of
purchase and sale in respect of a purchase of securities made as a
result of an automatic switch pursuant to this service. You do have
the right of action for damages or rescission in the event any fund
facts, or document incorporated by reference into a simpliﬁed
prospectus, for the relevant series contains a misrepresentation,
whether or not you request the fund facts.
13. You may include more than one account on this form if you would
like the same choices to apply to all accounts listed on this form.
If you would like different choices for separate accounts, please ﬁll
out a separate form for each account.
Please return signed and completed Agreement by fax or mail to:
180 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 3K1
Fax: 416-922-5660 or toll free: 1-866-766-6623