between me and the Lender. I understand that I am
liable for my loan(s) and will be charged interest from
the first payment of the loan advance by the Lender.
13. I agree to tell SLC if I leave the UK to live outside the
UK or if for any other reason I am outside the UK tax
system for more than three months.
Legal Action and Applicable Law
14. In the event of any legal action, I agree that the laws
of England and Wales will apply and that the courts
of that part of the UK will hear any legal action. If my
address is outside the UK the laws of the part of the
UK where my education provider is situated will apply
and the courts of that part of the UK will hear any
legal action. I agree that the Lender has the right to
take legal action against me in any other court with
15. If I am in breach of these terms and/or the regulations
I agree that the Lender may share information held
about me and my account with third parties, including
the government or a government agency of another
country, who may help to locate me and/or help take
action to recover any payments I owe.
16. I confirm where I have provided any personal
information about any other person in my student
finance application, I have done so with their consent.
17. I understand that SLC will process my personal
data in line with the Privacy Notice available at
which may be updated from time to time.
Disabled Students’ Allowance (“DSA”)
This section applies if I apply for DSA this academic year.
18. I understand that any equipment I receive through
DSA must be used for my course of study and that I
am responsible for paying any repair costs.
19. I understand that if I consent to SLC sourcing my
equipment and support, SLC can pay the suppliers of
any approved equipment and support directly.
20. I understand that with my consent, SLC can make
payment to the needs assessment centre on my
21. I understand that with my consent, SLC can make a
direct payment on my behalf to third parties providing
any other approved service or support to me.
22. If I do not agree to SLC paying the suppliers of
equipment, support or other services on my behalf,
understand that I will be responsible for meeting the
costs of any approved equipment, support or other
services out of my DSA allowance. SLC reserves th
right to request evidence of receipt of equipment,
support or other services in relation to my DSA.
Childcare Grant (“CCG”)
This section applies if I apply for CCG this academic year.
23. I understand that if I do not provide the evidence of
childcare costs within the timescales set, I may lose
my entitlement. If my childcare costs are different
from the estimates I have provided, further payments
of my CCG may increase or decrease accordingly. If
no further CCG payments are due to be paid to me, I
may be liable to repay any difference.
24. I understand that if I do not take up my childcare, or if
I change to a childcare provider who is not registered
or approved, I will have to pay back any overpayment.
25. I confirm that neither I nor my husband, wife, civil
partner or cohabiting partner have chosen to receive
support for childcare from:
(i) the childcare element of Working Tax Credit;
(ii) the childcare element of Universal Credit;
(iii) Tax-Free Childcare; and/or
(iv) the NHS Bursary Childcare Allowance;
and I agree to tell SLC immediately if I or my husband,
wife, civil partner or cohabiting partner does receive
this support. I understand that SLC may share my
personal data with HMRC to check whether I get
Your full name (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
Day Month Year