General provisions of this Contract
2. Both Owner of Female and Owner of Male hereby confirm that at the moment they have no
knowledge of their cats’ diseases in incubation period or genetic illnesses, and they believe that
cats are healthy.
3. Both Owner of Female and Owner of Male hereby confirm that:
a. their cats are properly vaccinated against rabies and infectious diseases,
b. their cats are registered with a microchip and entered in a designated database according
to applicable local laws,
c. their cats are tested and negative for FIV and FeLV,
d. their cats are treated against and free of internal and external parasites.
Both Owner of Female and Owner of Male will provide evidence for obligations in this Article.
4. Both Owner of Female and Owner of Male will allow a licensed veterinary to examine their cat.
Obligations of the Organizer of cat mating
5. Obligation of the Organizer of cat mating (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) is to provide for
the cats’ needs according to local animal welfare acts, and legal provisions of WCF – World Cat
Federation, in particular the Code of ethics for breeders and General conditions for husbandry and
6. Obligation of the Organizer is to provide for the other owner’s cat care, health and shelter
according to its owner’s instructions.
7. The Organizer will allow the other owner to gain insight into the fulfillment of the provisions of this
Contract, to respond to a request for written information, to allow for a visit and to allow for a visit
accompanied by a veterinarian.
8. The Organizer is obliged not to abandon, re-home or sell another owner’s cat to another party.
9. The Organizer is obliged to immediately inform the other cat’s owner on the following:
a. successful or unsuccessful mating,
b. the cats’ tough, infectious or hereditary disease, disappearance, deceasing, etc.
c. change of mating location or conditions,
d. further inability to provide and care for the cats.
10. The Organizer is obliged to immediately stop mating and return the cat on other owner’s request.
Compensations for cat mating services (stud)
11. After the kittens are born, Owner of Female and Owner of Male will distribute the kittens or
compensate the other party for mating services as follows:
(please enter all terms and conditions of agreement – number and sex of kittens that will belong to
each party or the monetary compensation)
Cat Club Le PETit WCF Belgrade
063/ 20-21-21 ~ www.lepetit.rs ~ email@example.com