Who May Use the Downstairs Meeng Rooms
Use of the downstairs meeng rooms are available for use at no cost only to groups aliated with the University.
The space may be reserved for use by organized civic or community groups through special arrangement and payment of fees. The space may also be reserved
for events such as anniversary or wedding recepons or other special funcons by OCW/OCLA/USAO Alumni or individuals aliated with the University with pay-
ment of fees.
To Reserve the Stevens Alumni House Meeng Space
Please complete and submit this form to the USAO Office of Development, located in USAO Troutt Hall First Floor during business hours (8 a.m.— 5 p.m.,
Monday-Friday). You may also email the completed facility request form to email@example.com. For questions or additional information, you may call
405-274-9135 during business hours.
Meeng space is limited to the downstairs area only. Please keep in mind that Alumni sta maintains an oce in the downstairs area during regular business
hours. All rules and regulaons as noted below apply to use of the meeng space. Fees for use of the meeng space are noted below:
$10 per hour—2 hour minimum
$30 for one half day—four hours
$50 for full day—eight hours
Who May Use the Guest Rooms
The Stevens Alumni House guest rooms are available to the University community, including alumni, faculty, sta, rerees, students and their families, and guests
of the University. Sta does not have the authority to waive fees, so please do not ask. Payment is due at check-out.
Intra-University Use - $25 per night per room
OCW/OCLA/USAO Alumni - $40 per night per room
All Other Guests - $50 per night per room
General Rules and Regulaons
We wish to make the use of the Alumni House as simple and friendly as possible; however certain rules do apply:
1. No outside catering is permitted except for wedding cake. All catering must be contracted through Campus Dining Services, 405-224-6050.
2. USAO is tobacco free, as are all state agencies. This means ALL tobacco in any form is prohibited, including e-cigarettes.
3. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on University property except for alcohol catered through Campus Dining Services, which is licensed
through the state. Alcohol must be consumed in the space where it is served.
4. Posting decorations with tape, nails or thumb tacks to walls, doors, draperies, blinds or other surfaces is prohibited. If disregarded, you may
find damage fees accessed.
5. The following items are prohibited in all facilities: lighted candles, fabric with glitter, ice sculptures, rice, bird seed, live rose petals, glitter (in
any form), confetti, smoke/fog machines and duct tape.
6. NO firearms or weapons will be allowed on University property.
7. The University will not be responsible for any personal equipment, clothing, and/or other items left behind. Found items, however, will be
retained at the Alumni House for a period not to exceed six weeks.
8. You must be at least 21 years old to check into overnight rooms, unless approved by the University President or a Vice President .
9. In order to maintain the integrity of the furnishings in the Stevens Alumni House, overnight guests should be at least 12 years of age or older,
unless ap-proved by the University President or a Vice President.
10. There will be a one year advance booking limit on overnight accommodations.
11. The Stevens Alumni House will not be available for use on official University breaks and holidays unless special staffing needs can be
arranged through the University.