4. Have you done any volunteer work in the social services and/or health ﬁelds? If so, please state where, when, and the kind
of volunteer work you were doing.
5. What makes you interested in taking this program? How far back does this interest go?
6. What kind of things would you hope to ﬁnd yourself doing as a social service worker aer you have completed this
7. The Social Service Worker program is a very demanding full-time course of study requiring aendance at classes and
practicum placements from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, plus reading and assignments in the evenings and on
Are you prepared to commit to fulﬁlling these requirements?
8. Please provide a telephone number of a relative or friend who may know your whereabouts in case we cannot reach you to
arrange an appointment.
If you are a student with a disability and require accommodations, please contact Acessibility Services to schedule an
appointment. Please visit hps://langara.ca/student-services/accessibility-services/index.html for information and important
Yes No I would like to discuss this with a member of the program faculty.