THIS AGREEMENT, entered into this ___________ day of, ______________, 20 , by and
between The Zoning Administration Office of the City of Richmond and
_________________________ (owner), who is responsible for and controls the real property
located at _____________________________________ (Tax Map: _________________ ), in the
City of Richmond, Virginia, hereinafter referred to as, ”Responsible Party”.
W I T N E S S E T H :
• The “Responsible Party” understands, agrees and stipulates that the conditions set forth
will be met. This waiver is voluntarily and freely made with the full knowledge of its
effect and consequences.
• The “Responsible Party” also consents and agrees that the Zoning Administrator or his
duly authorized agent(s) may enter the property, on reasonable notice to the
“Responsible party”, for the purposes of determining compliance with the subject Short-
Term Rental Permit and take such action as may be necessary to bring about complete
conformance with all terms and conditions of this agreement.
• This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with laws of the State of Virginia.
• This is a fully integrated Agreement and contains the entire Agreement between the
parties. Any prior written or oral Agreements that are different in terms, conditions and
provisions of this Agreement shall be of no effect and shall not be binding upon either
party unless referred to herein.
• No amendment or modification at this Agreement shall be valid unless expressed in
writing and executed by the parties hereto in the same manner as the execution of this
click to sign
click to edit