December 2020 Completed Session Request Forms should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Request Form - Pillar Native Gateway
Session setup process consists of two steps:
1. For new, or modification to existing, sessions please submit this form to email@example.com
2. For new, or modification to existing, source network address provisioning, please complete the Source IP Permission
and Peering Information in the table (Page 2) and send a separate request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding this form, please contact Connectivity Tel: +1 212.896.2830 option 2,1/Email: email@example.com
-Please select only one option from the drop down lists below and specify number of Sessions.
(Type in all if modifying or
Order Entry Settings (Required)
- Leave blank and proceed to the next page if protocol is drop copy.
- Below default settings will apply if properties selection left unchanged.
Priority Update Ack Subscription:
Default Self-Trade Prevention:
Max Order Qty (Exchange max
applied, if blank.):
Drop Copy Settings (Required)
- Leave blank if protocol is order entry.
- Check only the settings that are changing if this is a modification.
Based on the above selection, list
all filter items: MPIDs or
SenderCompIDs to be added or
Page | 1
Choose Message Preference