Sarpy County Farm Bureau Scholarship Application
Sarpy County Farm Bureau is offering one or more $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors
graduating from a Sarpy County high school planning to enroll full time in a college or university in a
field to support the agriculture community, i.e. agriculture science, agronomy, biotechnology, livestock
health and management, ag education, ag journalism, or other supportive fields. While not required,
Farm Bureau members will be preferred.
Mailing Address While Attending College:
Please include the following items for consideration:
1. Personal statement of why agriculture is important to you and how it has
impacted your life
2. Resume including community activities / organizations you are active in
3. Two letters of recommendation addressing your potential for success
4. Most recent transcript(s)
5. Copy of ACT/SAT scores
6. Recent photo of self that will be used in media if you’re selected
In the event I am chosen to receive a scholarship, Sarpy County Farm Bureau/Nebraska
Farm Bureau Foundation has the authorization to use my name and photo for publicity.
Please send all materials to Sarpy County Farm Bureau, Attn: Scholarship
Committee at 1256 Golden Gate Drive, Suite 1 Papillion, NE 68046. Application must
be post marked by April 1 in order to be considered for the following academic year.