General Conditions and Requirements
In consideration of granting this permit, the undersigned agrees:
1. To accept and abide by all provisions of the most recent City of Winooski Ordinances,
standards, and specifications for construction and all other pertinent ordinances or
regulations that may be adopted in the future.
2. The City of Winooski is not a member of Dig Safe. For Dig Safe certification, please contact
the City of Winooski Water Resources Manager (John Choate - 802.373.5760).
3. Until the applicant has received written permit approval from DPW, and except as authorized
in the approved permit, no work shall occur in the right-of-way, and no obstacles shall be
placed within the limits of the right of way in any manner that interferes unnecessarily with
the traveling public.
4. All the work herein contemplated shall be done to the satisfaction of the City of Winooski.
5. To notify the Department of Public Works when the work is ready for inspection please
contact City Hall-Public Works at 802.655.6410 or the Utility Manager. Inspections will occur
Monday – Friday during normal business hours (7am-2pm).
6. This permit is valid for thirty (30) days. If the permitted work does not commence within
thirty (30) days a new permit shall be required. In the event that fees increase between the
initial permit and any renewed permit issued subsequently, the applicant is responsible for
paying the difference at the time of reapplication.
All permits must have a final inspection. Failure to contact the City for inspection prior
to backfill of work may require the applicant to uncover or otherwise expose work so
that an inspection can occur.
Applicant Signature ___________________________________ Date ___________________
click to sign
click to edit