Complete the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) college-readiness placement exam.
* The TSI exam will be offered at no cost between May 1, 2020 and June 20, 2020
• The Assessment & Testing Office is currently scheduling remote, at-home TSI testing.
Click Here for details and scheduling.
• Exemptions from the TSI exam may apply (SAT, ACT, etc.). Click Here for a list of exemptions.
• Alternative methods may be used for Math placement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on
registering for a Math refresher course. English placement would then occur during your advising session.
Assessment & Testing Office: email@example.com (210) 486-0444
ONLINE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Attend online new student orientation (ONSO).
• Required for first-time college students and transfer students with less than 15 college-credit hours.
• Please send email requesting ONSO access to firstname.lastname@example.org. (include name and Banner ID)
• ONSO Exemptions: Military and CLEP.
New Student Orientation: email@example.com
ADVISING & REGISTRATION
Speak with an Academic Advisor to register for your classes.
• ONSO students will fill out the form at the end of Orientation and be contacted directly by an Advisor.
• Students with more than more than 15 college-credit hours, returning students, and transient students
can email Advising Offices to schedule appointments.
General Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Business & Public Service: email@example.com
• Creative & Communication Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Health & Biosciences: email@example.com
• Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transient Advising: Michelle Moreno email@example.com
Pay tuition and fees. Card payments are made via your ACES account. Payment plans may be available.
Make payments ahead of deadlines to avoid having classes dropped.
Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org (210) 212-5266
- 2 -