STUDENT LIFE CENTER
Rules and Regulations Contract
1. No profanity, violence or harassment.
2. No “Horse Playing” allowed.
3. No vaulting or jumping on or over furniture (tables, chairs, equipment etc.)
4. No sitting on gaming equipment (pool tables, pin pong table etc.)
5. Return all furniture to their original positions when not in use.
6. Always throw away all wastes in designated trash bins and keep area clean at all times.
7. Always recycle all HI5 bottles and cans and place in designated recycle bins.
8. The Student Life Office and other program offices are prohibited to the general public.
9. Gum chewing, illegal drugs, alcohol and smoking are prohibited at all times.
10. Do not place dirty feet, shoes or slippers on furniture.
11. Any form of gambling is prohibited.
12. Food and beverage items must be consumed in designated areas of the center.
13. Skateboards, scooters or bicycles are not allowed in the Student Life Center.
14. Before signing out to borrow any Student Life equipment, all users must submit a University of
Hawaii ID card and a driver’s license or state ID card. Cards will be held until all gaming
equipment are returned.
15. Once equipment is returned, the staff on duty will check the space and inspect equipment for any
damages. If any damages are confirmed and cited, than user will be held liable for the
replacement or monetary compensation of damaged item(s).
I _____________________________________________________________________ hereby agree to observe the rules and
regulations listed above. Any violation and/or damages cited by Student Life Center staff may advocate for
the forfeiture of my right to utilize the Student Life Center.
Signer of this contract will be held accountable and responsible for any damages incurred.
Staff on Duty Signature Date
(Revised by JC - 01/20)