Name (As It Should Appear on Ballot):
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION 2019-2020 APPLICATION FOR CANDIDACY
PLEASE CHECK THE DESIRED POSITION:
_____Parliamentarian _____Vice President (Haverhill) _____Vice President (Lawrence)
_____Treasurer _____Secretary _____Programming Chair (Haverhill)
_____Programming Chair (Lawrence) ____Marketing Chair _____General Member
• All elected candidates must be available to attend weekly SGA Meetings on Thursday 4pm to 6pm,
Video Conference on both the Haverhill campus in SC 106, and the Lawrence campus LA101 throughout
the academic year. (meetings subject to change)
• All candidates must have a 2.3 GPA at the time of appearing on the ballot.
• All candidates must be registered for at least six credits in both the semesters they are running.
• All candidates for Student Government must be in good academic standing student conduct with NECC.
• All candidates must return their completed Candidacy Petition Form to Student Government Office in
SC 216 on the Haverhill Campus or in person to the current President.
o A completed Candidacy Petition Form includes:
Signatures of 50 currently enrolled Northern Essex Community College Students.
(Back of this sheet)
Completion of Interest and Intent paragraph describing why you want to be a voting
member of the Student Government Association.
By signing below, I affirm that all information provided on this application is accurate, and I consent
that Northern Essex Community College can release my education record information and standing to
the Office of Student Life. I desire to appear on the ballot for the above indicated position.
For questions or concerns contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org