BUTTE-GLENN COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
STUDENT ASSISTANT TIMESHEET
1. Students must be enrolled in at least 6 semester units for Division Funds, Federal Work-Study or ButteWORKS Work-Study at
2. Be sure you have completed and turned in to the Student Payroll Office your Authorization Card and, if employed by the
District, W-4 and I-9 forms before work begins. Each new job during the year requires a new Authorization Card.
3. Do not exceed 20 hours per week during the school semester. Work-Study students must not exceed their total awards.
4. All timesheets must be signed and budget coded by Supervisor or Division Chairperson or their designee.
5. The monthly timesheet is to be completed in ink or typed. (Timesheets filled out in pencil will NOT be accepted.)
FUND (check one)
LAST NAME FIRST NAME M.I.
PAY PERIOD DATE FROM ______________
_____________ YEAR ________
DEPARTMENT/OFFICE _____________________________________ SUPERVISOR _______________________________
Do not exceed 20 hours per week during the school semester. Late and/or inaccurate timesheets may cause delay in pay.
I certify that I am presently enrolled in and passing the required units per η1Ăbove and I understand that I must
continue to mak
atisfactory progress in at least these required units at Butte College to remain eligible to work.
STUDENT EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE SUPERVISOR/DESIGNEE SIGNATURE
Tot Hrs. _______ Rate ______ Tot Pay __________
ot Hrs. _______ Rate ______ Tot Pay _______
ust be recei
ved by payroll no later than two working days after the 25
of the month. Items received after that date
may be paid the following payroll cycle.
do not put anything on the days you did not work. Leave those days BLANK.
Date Hours Date Hours Date Hours Date Hours Date Hours
TOTAL HOURS WORKED
- - - - -
- - - -