2021 BLUE RIBBON BARGAIN BOOK APPLICATION
Deadline: Applications must be received by
4:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 24, 2021
(This is not a postmark deadline.)
Fill out application entirely (front and back) by typing or printing clearly.
You must offer a minimum discount of 30% off one of your primary
products/services, and it must be for a single item, not a combo. (This
requirement accommodates customers wishing to purchase only one item.)
You may include an “OR” option, but this must be in addition to the single
primary product/service offer of a minimum 30% discount.
“Buy one, get one free” offers cannot be your primary offer; they must be the
“OR” option in addition to the single primary product/service offer of a minimum
Offers must be for products/services you are currently licensed to sell at the fair.
Discounts must be valid all 12 days of the fair. (Aug. 26-Sept.6)
If you intend to offer more than one promotion, the Blue Ribbon Bargain Book
deal must be your best offer and different from any other offer or promotion
approved by the fair (e.g., special day promotions such as Kids Day,
Seniors Day, and Military Appreciation Day in the Deals, Drawings and
Please note: The BRBB is your only opportunity to offer a coupon for products
sold at your booth. Your vendor license prohibits any use of other paper,
electronic or social media coupons/deals.
Complete items 1-8. A sample coupon is below for your reference.
5. “OR” OPTION
$ _.__ off one regular-size serving of tater tots
(Regularly $ _.__)
$ _.__ savings
Buy one regular-size serving of tater tots
and get the second regular-size serving free
Located on Dan Patch Ave. & Underwood St.
(subject to change)
Map on back • ONE DISCOUNT PER COUPON • May only be redeemed at the
location(s) and for product(s) specified on coupon • Valid all 12 days of ’21 fair
1. Headline: _____________________________________________________________________________
2. Bargain: ______________________________________________________________________________
3. Regular Price at the State Fair: _________________________________________________________
4. Amount of Savings (at least 30% off regular price): _______________________________________
5. “OR” Option (if applicable): _____________________________________________________________
Regular Price of “OR” Option: __________________________________________________________
6. Short Description of the discounted item(s): _____________________________________________
(examples – “Choose from 16 flavors,” “Made fresh daily,” “Your choice of color,” “1/4-pound burger served with cheese”)
7. Concession Name (as it appears on your signage): _______________________________________
Describe the location of your concession on the reverse side.