STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
SECRETARY OF STATE
REGISTRATION AND/OR BIENNIAL RENEWAL
APPLICATION OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY SOUTH CAROLINA LAW
“The State of South Carolina has not reviewed and does not approve, recommend, endorse or sponsor any
business opportunity. The information contained in this disclosure has not been verified by the State. If
you have any questions about this investment, see an attorney before you sign a contract or agreement.”
 NEW  RENEWAL of Business Opportunity Number ___________(Renewals Only)
1. Name of seller (list all names under which the seller has done, is doing, or intends to do business)
2. The name of the registered agent is ______________________________________________________
3. The street address of the registered agent is _______________________________________________
In the city of ____________________________________, SC _______________________________
4. List names, addresses, and titles of seller’s officers, directors, trustees, general partners, general
managers, principal executives, and other persons charged with responsibility for the seller’s business
activities relating to the sale of business opportunities.
Name Address Title
5. The length of time the seller has:
a) Sold business opportunities _______________________________________________________
b) Sold business opportunities involving the product, equipment, supplies, or services currently
being offered to the
6. Include a full and detailed description of the actual services that the business opportunity seller
undertakes to perform for the purchaser.
7. Include a copy of a financial statement not older than 13 (thirteen) months of the seller, updated to
reflect any material changes in the seller’s financial condition which shall either be an audited
statement or shall be stated under penalty of perjury by the seller or his agent.
8. Is training of any type promised by the seller?
 Yes  No
If yes, please submit a complete description of the training and length of training. If a fee is to be
charged for such training, the seller set forth in detail an itemization of all costs to be covered by the