STATE OF NEW MEXICO
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
REPORT OF SALES
ROLL YOUR OWN (RYO) TOBACCO
BY DISTRIBUTORS OR RYO VENDORS
Form Dated 1/02/17 NMOAG-2019 (6)
1. The Office of the Attorney General has determined that all distributors who sell roll-your-own tobacco
products in New Mexico must report those sales to the New Mexico Office of the Attorney General monthly.
2. Vendors who are not licensed cigarette distributors in New Mexico but who receive Roll Your Own Product
from Manufacturers or other vendors and sell it in New Mexico must also report those sales to the New
Mexico Office of the Attorney General Monthly.
3. Only brands that are approved by the New Mexico Attorney General may be sold in New Mexico. Those
brands are listed in the Attorney General’s directory of compliant tobacco manufacturers and brands.
www.nmag.gov Select Get Help/Tobacco Manufacturers’ Directory. All brands that are approved by the
Attorney General are listed on this directory and only those brands may be sold. This list is searchable by
brand and/or manufacturer.
4. The directory describes whether the manufacturer is a Participating Manufacturer or a Non-Participating
Manufacturer as that term is defined in the Master Settlement Agreement between the State of New Mexico
and certain tobacco companies. Place the reported sales in the appropriate column on this form.
5. When reporting brands and manufacturers’ sales in New Mexico, you must provide the number of ounces
sold in the previous calendar month. Place the sales in the appropriate category, PM or NPM, based upon
6. This form is in addition to any reported NPM sales of RYO reported on the NPM Report RPD 41188. This
form captures both PM and NPM sales of RYO.