State of Alaska, DOT&PF, MSCVE
STATE OF ALASKA
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC FACILITIES
DIVISION OF MEASUREMENT STANDARDS AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ENFORCEMENT
CR TRANS #
PERMIT ORDERED BY:
FAX #: E-MAIL:
Customer Internal Tracking Number:
USE MOST DIRECT INTERCONNECTING TRUCK ROUTES
OVERALL LENGTH OVERHANGS OVERALL WIDTH OVERALL HEIGHT WEIGHT
Applicant expressly agrees to indemnify, save harmless, and defend the State of Alaska, its agencies and employees from any and all claims or actions for
injuries or damages sustained by any person or property arising directly or indirectly from this special use permit or the activities which it authorizes.
Applicant also acknowledges that, under Alaska Statue 44.80.070, the State is not subject to legal action or recovery of damages for injury arising out of,
or in any manner connected with, this special use permit or the activities which it authorizes.
Applicant certifies that the information stated above is correct and the company and its driver will comply with the conditions set forth in this permit. Failure
to comply may result in a citation and may jeopardize the applicant's ability to use the on-line permit system in the future.
Requests for refunds can be submitted no later than close of business on the start date.
Permission is hereby granted to make the above movement, subject to restrictions & conditions stated above & all other applicable State laws & regulations.
1. Driver must be able to produce copy of permit upon request and MUST STOP AT ALL OPEN WEIGH STATIONSMUST STOP AT ALL OPEN WEIGH STATIONSMUST STOP AT ALL OPEN WEIGH STATIONSMUST STOP AT ALL OPEN WEIGH STATIONS.
2. All vehicles with permits are required to stop at all open Weigh Stations even if they receive a green light from their transponder.
3. No movement permitted if vision is restricted to less than 1000’ by inclement weather. HEADLIGHTS MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES.HEADLIGHTS MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES.HEADLIGHTS MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES.HEADLIGHTS MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES.
4. Maximum highway speed is the posted speed, subject to seasonal restrictions.
5. A complete definition of requirements is located in the Administrative Permit Manual.
6. A copy of the permit manual may be obtained online at http://dot.alaska.gov/mscve.
7. Overall width of tractor or truck shall not exceed 8'6".
8. Actual weight shall not exceed the MOST RESTRICTIVE (including seasonal) legal weight limits. See Current Weight Restrictions.
9. Time of movement is daylight hours.
10. May also travel during hours of darkness following all applicable requirements specified in 49 CFR 390-396, 13 AAC 04.010-145 and the State of
Alaska Administrative Permits Manual Section 13.
11. Must have clearly readable OVERSIZE signs on the front and rear.
12. Must have a roof-mounted (or mounted at roof height) rotating or flashing amber beacon.
13. Red or fluorescent orange flag (16" square) on end of overhang.
14. DO NOT TRAVEL UNDER ANY OVERHEAD STRUCTURE POSTED AT LESS THAN 15' IN HEIGHT.
3510 Van Horn Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709
EXTENDED PERIOD OVERSIZE PERMIT