16. MAINTENANCE. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to
rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest
shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental
agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by proceeding
guests. The Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a
lesser condition. The Guest agrees that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services
from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its
17. NOTICES. Any and all notices sent by the Landlord or the Guest to each other shall be
sent to the addresses as located on the first page of the Agreement.
18. POSSESSION & SURRENDER. Guest shall be entitled to possession of the Premises
on the 1
day of the Rental Term. Upon termination of the Agreement, Guest shall
peaceably surrender the Premises to the Landlord in good condition, as it was at the
commencement of the Agreement, excluding reasonable wear and tear.
19. JOINT AND SEVERAL. If the Guest is comprised of more than one person, each person
shall be jointly and severally liable under this Agreement.
20. ATTORNEY’S FEES. Guest agrees to pay for all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees, and
expenses that result from the Landlord enforcing this Agreement.
21. REFUNDS. The Guest shall not receive a refund due to a shortened stay and/or poor
experience that resulted from unfavorable weather conditions.
22. LIABILITY. The Landlord is not liable for any loss or damage to the personal property of
the Guest or their guests, unless the loss is a direct result of the Landlord’s action. The
Guest is liable for the acts of anyone listed in this Agreement in addition to any guest
that they should allow on the Premises. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance
for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not
cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own
insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.