Mail or email supporting documents to: Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Saint Mary’s University, Atrium Building, Suite 210
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 3C3
Apply online at: http://www.smu.ca/future-students/cs-apply-online.html
Name of Applicant
Indicate the stream of study you wish to pursue: MA with Thesis (required for acceptance to PhD) Course only MA
Describe the area of specilization you wish to pursue::
Please list any awards, publications or achievements not already indicated in your application but which you judge to be relevant to your
admission to the program (attach separate sheet if necessary):
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. Letter of Intent: Please expand on your areas of interest in a letter of intent that brieﬂy states your speciﬁc interests. Include your goals and
speciﬁcally how you see this program meeting them (1-2 pages).
2. A current CV/Resume.
3. Sample of academic writing (10-25 pages in length).
4. Ofﬁcial transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
5. Three (3) Recommendation Forms.
6. Ofﬁcial Proof of English Language Proﬁciency (if required).
Graduate Funding: All full-time graduate students who apply by March 1 are considered for FGSR graduate funding and those who are successful
are ofﬁcially notiﬁed by the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Please complete and return this form.
MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Offered jointly by Atlantic School of Theology and Saint Mary’s University