Mail or email supporting documents to: Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Saint Mary’s University, Atrium Building, Suite 210
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 3C3
Apply online at: http://www.smu.ca/future-students/cs-apply-online.html
Name of Applicant
Indicate the preferred stream of study you wish to pursue: Thesis Applied Project Internship
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, applicants are normally required to have an
undergraduate degree with at least a “B” average and attained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least a 3.0 in the candidate’s ﬁnal sixty
(60) credit hours taken at university. In exceptional circumstances, when an applicant is otherwise qualiﬁed, the admissions committee may waive
Graduate Funding: All applicants who apply by April 1 are considered for graduate funding and those who are successful are ofﬁcially notiﬁed by
the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Do you wish to be considered for a Graduate Teaching Assistantship? (Full-time students only) Yes No
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. A one-page description of what the student expects to learn in the MTEI program and how it will beneﬁt her/him and/or her/his organization.
2. A current CV/Resume.
3. Ofﬁcial transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
4. Three (3) Recommendation Forms, one of which should be from an academic source.
5. Ofﬁcial Proof of English Language Proﬁciency (if required).
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a phone or Skype interview.
Please complete and return this form.
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION (MTEI)