Mail or email supporting documents to: Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Saint Mary’s University, Atrium Building, Suite 210
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 3C3
Apply online at: http://www.smu.ca/future-students/cs-apply-online.html
Letter of Intent (400-500 words):
Why do you wish to pursue a Sobey MBA (CPA Stream) Program at Saint Mary’s University? How does this relate to your future career goals?
Please be speciﬁc.
Short Answer Questions:
To provide the Admissions Committee with a complete picture of you, submit short answers to the following questions. Be speciﬁc in your answers
and provide examples, where possible.
1. What are your main strengths?
2. In what areas do you think you need improvement?
3. Have you submitted an Ofﬁcial Transcript Evaluation Request with CPA Atlantic School of Business?
4. Is there any other information you would like the Admission Committee to consider?
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. Supplementary Form
2. Letter of Intent
3. Supplementary Questions (see above).
4. A current CV/resume. Chronological resume preferred.
5. Ofﬁcial transcripts for all universities and colleges attended. Please arrange to have these sent directly from your University.
6. Three (3) Recommendation Forms. References can be professional or academic.
7. Ofﬁcial Proof of English Language Proﬁciency (if required).
8. Please provide consent to Saint Mary’s University to release your transcripts to CPA Atlantic School of Business for evaluation, tracking and
certiﬁcation purposes (see below).
I hereby give my consent to Saint Mary’s University to release my application documents, including transcripts, to the CPA Atlantic
School of Business for evaluation, tracking and certiﬁcation purposes.
Please complete and return this form.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CPA Stream)
Name of Applicant
click to sign
click to edit