Mail or email supporting documents to: Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Saint Mary’s University, Atrium Building, Suite 210
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 3C3
Apply online at: http://www.smu.ca/future-students/cs-apply-online.html
Name of Applicant
Applicants are normally required to possess a Bachelor’s or Honours degree in an appropriate subject area from a recognized University or College.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Undergraduate and Graduate Awards previously held:
Proposed Field of Research:
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. Research Proposal: Please submit a statement of approximately 300 to 500 words specifying your proposed thesis research interests.
2. Sample(s) of academic or other written work. (10-25 pages in length)
3. Short description of the courses taken in Atlantic Canada Studies, or related courses.
4. A current CV/Resume.
5. Ofﬁcial transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
6. Three (3) Recommendation Forms.
7. Ofﬁcial Proof of English Language Proﬁciency (if required).
Graduate Funding: All full-time graduate students who apply by February 1 are considered for FGSR graduate funding and those who are
successful are ofﬁcially notiﬁed by the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Please complete and return this form.
MASTER OF ARTS IN ATLANTIC CANADA STUDIES